- Did not panic when Lil Hoot fell and had her first owie of toddlerhood. I handled it with poise, simply wiping away the tears and the bit of blood until she completely forgot it had happened.
- Made it to pick up dog food from the pet store, get groceries and still get home in time for Lil Hoot to take her morning nap.
- Successfully navigated (ok, muddled) my way through the advanced settings on my domain name
- Finished a custom dress for the cutest little client
- Walked Lil Hoot and the dog
- Did two loads of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the dishes and made a homemade dinner including a new recipe
- Ate a salad from my very own organic garden
Don't forget - the Ode to Crayons Giveaway ends tonight!