Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chocolate Chip Muffins

It seems we always have some form of chocolate chips in the house, so when I needed to whip up a breakfast side dish at the last minute I immediately thought of chocolate chip muffins.  I don't have a tried and true muffin recipe so off to google I went...I decided to try the Joy of Baking Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe.



I chose the Joy of Baking recipe because it was detailed and simple, which is always helpful with a new recipe.  I found the batter to be a bit wet but I only added a tablespoon of flour for fear of making the muffins chewy or dry.  In the end they did turn out a bit too sticky so I think if I try this recipe again then I will try a bit more flour.  Or....does anyone have any suggestions?
  

And minutes after the muffins were in reach, Lil' Hoot had her hands on one.  The muffins have been taste-tested and deemed edible, very edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment