Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

From Trick or Treat to Christmas - I know, I know - but don't roll your eyes on me and click away just yet. I know Christmas gets overly commericialized and each year it seems to get worse, but for handmade artisans like me, we start talking to you about shopping early for a different reason. I need time to carefully and thoughtfully make personalized and custom gifts.

Christmas items are now starting to enter my shop - starting with Candy Cane inspired personalized Christmas stockings. From traditional red and white to funky, modern pink and purple - I combine eco-felt, rick rack, ribbon and embroidery for a one-of-a-kind personalized stocking.

Or create your own custom combination:
Stay tuned for all kinds of Christmas goodies - giveaways, discounts, gift ideas!

1 comment: