Sunday, March 22, 2015

Change is the Only Constant

If you've been following along here then you've noticed the lack of pictures and the repetition of "At a Glance" weeks.  Well - things have changed (again) here at the Hoot's Nest.  We got all settled into a pattern and were set to homeschool for the long haul with me as the kids' primary teacher.  But boy does God have a sense of humor.  We once joked that Big Hoot could never be a stay-at-home dad and guess what?  As of mid-February, he's a stay-at-home dad.  His contract ended early at just the same time that I was offered a position at a local high school.  So for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he teaches homeschool using our "Week at a Glance" blog posts as a guide. I was able to work out a deal so that I can be home on Tuesday and Thursday so I can still be a part of our kids' education.  We don't know what summer will bring, let alone the fall - so keep us in your prayers.  Big Hoot is working on a career shift but the process for that is slow - November at the soonest.

In the meantime - I really do have giveaways coming - TWO in fact.  And even a crafty blog post, if I can just get my hands on some more elastic thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment