Friday, May 28, 2010

OPEN for business!


Is now open for business! Please share the news!

My first line is something special for the 4th of July.


Organic cotton onesies and organic cotton/recycled polyester blend onesies in gray, red and blue with appliqued designs. Each can be personalized with a child's name if requested. I also have conventional shirts available for toddlers, please send me an email for availability and pricing if you are interested in a larger size.

Shopping Cart Covers

I have had several requests for shopping cart covers. I really prefer to do shopping cart covers and diaper bags as custom orders. This allows the buyer to get exactly what they need - more pockets, different style bags, straps, choose fabric, etc.

More products will be launching soon - stay in touch by following my blog or send me an email and I will send updates directly to you!

1 comment: